Backyard Bash: Cascade Hops-Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- 4 racks baby back ribs, trimmed
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup Adam’s Reserve Spicy House Rub (from Jungle Jim's International and Gourmet Galeria departments)
- 2 (2-ounce) bags of Cascade hops (from Jungle Jim's Beer and Wine department)
- Rub the top of each rack of ribs with 1 tablespoon of oil per rack.
- Wrap each rack individually with saran wrap, then refrigerate overnight.
- Set up a smoker with hickory chips mixed with the hops. Set smoker to 250°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic and smoke for 3 hours.
- Remove ribs and wrap each rack with foil. Place in a 300°F oven for 1 to 1.5 hours or until bones pull easily from the meat. Enjoy!
For more delicious details about our newest Junglefest click here!